Payment Gateway is the easiest way to integrate your site with MK service. It offers full set of dialogs to commence payment outside the e-commerce site. The browser is redirected to our Gateway - hence it is also known as 'redirect method'
- the user on e-commerce site has completed checkout form and wants to proceed to pay, clicks button 'pay'
- the site redirects user to MK Payment Gateway, passing the order parameters as the GET request variables OR within a json arry using a signed POST request
- a new transaction is created for the shop in MK system at this point
- in the Gateway the user selects payment method of choice and does the payment in respective channel
- after succesfull payment the user is redirected back to the e-commerce site (
'return_url'), passing back the payment attributes in the request parameters
- MK servers will send additional async message about the transaction status change to the shop server
'notification_url' (see notifications)
Very little knowledged of our API is needed. You just need to process the payment notifications coming to the URL's designated in Shop's settings.