Payment Gateway is the easiest way to integrate your site with MK service. It offers full set of dialogs to commence payment outside the e-commerce site. The browser is redirected to our Gateway - hence it is also known as 'redirect method'
Flow (payment method selection is outside of the shop):
- Customer reaches the e-shop checkout page and fills in required details.
- E-shop contacts Payment Gateway. Customer is directed to Payment Gateway with signed query parameters.
- In Payment Gateway available payment methods are displayed, Customer selects one.
- Customer is directed to selected channel: bank link or credit card payment.
- Customer makes payment.
- With successful payment Customer is redirected back to e-shop return-URL.
- In case of cancelling payment or on exception, Customer is redirected back to Payment Gateway
- Messages are sent to e-shop notification-URL (see notifications). Notifications are sent as GET/POST/email only if shop has specified the values.
- Transaction info is received by MK systems.
- Payout batch is made to Merchant bank account according to merchant payout frequency agreement; e.g. in case of bank-link payments payout will be done on next bank-day; in case of credit-card payment payout can take up to seven bank-days.
- Click on return to e-shop link directs Customer to e-shop cancel-URL
Very little knowledge of our API is needed. You just need to process the payment notifications coming to the URL's designated in Shop's settings.